Monday, June 3, 2013

The Seven in the Willows

I don't advertise it. Mainly because when I mention it to someone, their eyes go directly to my stomach.  Embarrassing. My stomach area isn't what it used to be. Whose is??
But, when I do have to confess, I bashfully say, "a lot" but that just invites another question so I finally just answer. 7. There. I said it. I have seven children. Yes, they are all mine and yes, I am married to their dad. 

Honestly, it still amazes me.  We were without children for the first 10 years of marriage but the second ten years of marriage would be the pregnant and nursing decade. I'm so thankful that it resulted in seven precious children whom I love with everything that I am. There are five boys and two girls including one set of twins. Our answered prayers. So, when deciding to start a small business and a blog, I knew I had to have the number 7 in the title somewhere.  So here they are.
The Statesboro Seven. Did I mention they are huge Braves fans?

 
The whole family.  The dad, me and the 7.  Sweet.








No comments:

Post a Comment